Disponível por encomenda
Yamaha makes the most of these quality woods. The V3 is an original design that is then worked and finished by hand in the classic combination of maple and spruce. The chin Ebony, the pins and the Ebony scale are impressive features that really elevate this violin above other violins for beginners.
The school routine is fast and can be difficult. Complete with case, bow and resin, there will be no stress involved in getting your set of instruments to school, as everything is there. The multipurpose finish not only gives it a shiny look, but it also protects your violin. This adds up to a violin with everything you need to go to school and survive.
- Size: 4/4
- Made according to the specifications of Guarneri del Gesu
- Top: Spruce
- Back and sides: Maple
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard and tuning pegs: Ebony
- Tailpiece with four fine tuners
- Ebony chinrest
- D’Addario Prelude strings
- Incl. hardshell case with backpack shoulder straps, bow and rosin