SENNHEISER HD 300 PRO
The newly developed HD 300 PRO delivers a neutral, high-resolution working sound. Its huge depth of detail passes through even in the loudest of environments. Irrespective of whether you are editing, playing or composing music, and regardless of whether you’re behind a drum kit, at the mixing desk, in a live setting or in the studio, the HD 300 PRO provides the details that you need for making good decisions.
The HD 300 PRO works at the same level of precision that you apply to your production. To make this possible, we have pushed its acoustic properties to the boundaries of physics and recalculated them. Firstly, it’s linear frequency response. It doesn’t interpret, but rather ensures neutral transparency – the basis for good decisions. Its sound pattern remains delicate and precise in every application – across the entire spectrum.
Secondly, we have reduced distortion, wobbling motions and partial vibrations of the diaphragm to a minimum. Together with highly sensitive transducers, this construction guarantees powerful and distortion-free reproduction even at high sound pressure levels. Not to mention the recalculated air volumes in front of the ear. The HD 300 PRO gives the sound a remarkably natural, three-dimensional quality.
- ActiveGard technology protects against loudspeaker peaks above 110 dB
- Impedance: 64 Ohms
- Nominal sound pressure level: 108 ± 3 dB SPL / 1 V rms / 1 kHz
- Transmission range: 6 -25000 Hz
- Harmonic factor <0.1% at 1 kHz
- Boundary sound pressure level: 100 dB
- Nominal load capacity: 500 mW
- Pressing force: 6.0 N ± 0.75 N
- Single-sided cable in 1.5m length with 3.5mm jack plug
- Weight without cable: 297 g
- Includes 6.3 mm adapter