OVATION CELEBRITY TRADICIONAL CS24 BLACK
- Solid spruce top ; scalloped X reinforcement
- central mouth
- Medium Depth Lyrachord® Body
- Nato neck, ovangkol fingerboard and bridge
- 643mm scale, 42.8mm nut widthTuner
- Pearloid inlaid rosette and markers
- Body edging in ivory, edging in several parts
- Die-cast headstock, chrome
- Ovation CP-100 Slimline Pickup, OP-4CT Preamp with Tuner
More than fifty years ago, Charles Kaman brought his idea of a modern guitar to the world market.
Kaman dared to approach guitar building in a way that is still polarizing today. A special composite of fiber and plastic (Lyrachord®) combined with a parabolic body shape (Roundback®) were the ingredients of a completely new sound experience in the already saturated acoustic guitar market.
The final breakthrough was made possible by the electroacoustic version of the Ovation guitar.
Here too, Kaman’s experience in the aerospace industry led the way to a development that led to the first piezoelectric pickup. This made it possible for acoustic guitarists to still be present even in a full band, or for soloists to perform at large outdoor events without sacrificing sound quality.