D’Addario 85/15 Bronze EZ Strings feature a specially formulated copper-zinc alloy which delivers the vintage bright tone of 80/20 with the extended life qualities of phosphor bronze.
- D’Addario’s most popular acoustic gauge, ideal balance of tone and playability
- Bright, long lasting acoustic tone, ideal for all musical styles
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011, .015, Bronze Wound .024, .032, .042, .052
EZ910 strings are a D’Addario original hybrid gauge and a comfortable compromise for players who want the depth and projection of light gauge bottom strings, but slightly less tension on the high strings for easy bending.